C1 license

During 8 years, despite many negative responses or delayed answers, the IFMC has continued to take steps and argue with the European Commission and the European Parliament, for the right to drive motorhomes more than 3500 kg and less than 7500 kg without having to submit to driving tests of the C or C1 license, some of which relate exclusively to the transportation of goods.

2018-04-16T14:58:43+00:0010 December 2015|Practical information|0 Comments
Go to Top